Wednesday 9 October 2013

No7 Match Made Concealer

I have reviewed a few No7 products on here, but despite working for Boots I have never been entirely convinced by the No7 range. Overall I am not a huge fan, but they do have a number of products that I love, and one thing I can't recommend enough is the foundation matching service. I have tried this myself as well as doing it for customers and I have to say it really does work. I was matched up as Cool Beige over a year ago and am still using the Essentially Natural foundation in that shade. When the money off vouchers came around this time though, I decided to pick up the matching concealer. 
I have awful dark circles around my eyes and have never managed to find a concealer which completely covers them. I have to say though, this one does a pretty good job! I love the idea of matching your concealer shade to your foundation, as you can see below, the concealer is almost a perfect match for my Essentially Natural foundation in the same shade- Cool Beige. The concealers are available in all the same shades as the foundations, so you can have a perfect match whatever your skin tone.
I have been really impressed with this concealer, it covers my dark circles as well as my Collection Lasting Perfection, but matches my skin tone better. It lasts all day without creasing too. At £7.50 it is a little pricey as with the rest of the No7 range but the £3 off vouchers come round often enough and £4.50 is a bargain for the quality. For anyone who hasn't been colour matched on No7 it really is worth a try!

Have you tried the No7 foundation matching service or the concealers? I'm really loving this combination at the moment.


2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this x

    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the Match Making Service because I always find it hard to find the right foundation for my skin. The service was amazing and I managed to get the perfect shade! I want to try the concealer, but like you, I agree it is expensive. I think I'm gonna have to try and get a voucher now so I can try the concealer - your review was great! :)

    ReplyDelete