Saturday 3 August 2013

Miss Glossybox July/August

I have been loving Glossybox for about six months now and when they revealed Miss Glossybox, I though a high street box would be perfect for me, as it would have products that I could afford myself and wasn't as expensive as the normal box. I wasn't too keen on the first box but decided to give it a second chance and ordered the July/August box. I have to say I am still not impressed. This box would perhaps be good for a 16-18 year old which I suppose is who they are designed for but a high street box aimed at everyone would be a much better idea!
I love the Miss Patisserie bath bomb, as soon as I opened the bag I could smell it and it is gorgeous, this was perhaps the only product I really liked in this months box. The sample of Beyonce Heat perfume smells nice, but I'm not too keen and was disappointed to find such a small sample. The Glossybox false lashes were also a bit of a disappointment, I would have preferred something more natural and from a brand you can actually buy!
I already have a can of the V05 Backcomb spray, and have tried it but prefer the texture spray as it seems to do the same thing but better, and to be honest the best volumising product I have found is the volume powder. The Kiss nail wraps would have been lovely if the design wasn't so tacky, I can't ever see myself wearing these.
All in all a bit of a rubbish offering from the Miss Glossybox this month, I won't be ordering one of these again!

Have you tried Miss Glossybox? I'm really disappointed with it and after hearing rumours of a high street beauty box from MUA, I will be saving my money for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment