Sunday 19 May 2013

NOTD: W7 Metallic Mercury

Now I love my bargain nail polishes. I have over 170 (really!!) so I can't afford to spend silly amounts on one polish when I probably won't use it more than two or three times. I thought I was pretty good with my bargain brands. I love Barry M and MUA do amazing polishes for £1. But when I came across Nail Polish Direct I stumbled upon a brand I hadn't seen in years (I'm sorry to say if they don't sell it in Boots or Superdrug I probably won't own it, I don't like online polish shopping and silly delivery charges). W7 aren't a brand I hear talked about much, but they have a fantastic range of polishes including different effects for £1.95 over on Nail Polish Direct and free delivery! I couldn't resist that, so chose a couple of the suede effect and a metallic polish in Mercury. 
Mercury is a gorgeous bronzy pinky colour which shines almost gold and purple in the light. I couldn't capture how pretty it is in the picture as there was no sun! It reminds me of the Beetlejuice collection from Models Own, but at a fraction of the price! 
The bottles on these are a little like OPI and the tall caps make for easy application. The brushes aren't perfect as I prefer the wider ones, but for £1.95 I can't fault them.
I have been really impressed with W7 for the price. It lasted a good few days before chipping and looks so lovely I didn't want to take it off. I think I might have to get a couple of the others from this range, there are some beauties. I have never understood how people can spend over £10 on one nail polish when there are such amazing bargain brands around! 

I was really impressed with the service from Nail Polish Direct too, my delivery came within a couple of days and with free delivery who can go wrong! I can definitely see myself ordering from them again.

Have you ever used W7? If not you really should!


No comments:

Post a Comment