Thursday 16 May 2013

A little update...

I'm sorry to say things have been a little quiet around here recently, blogging has had to take a bit of a back seat as other things have taken priority over the last few weeks. I am a couple of weeks away from my draft dissertation deadline, so many hours have been spent stressing out about that, but I am nearly there, it is all coming together and soon an MSc will be mine! 


At the same time I started looking for a full time job a while ago. I have been going between two jobs, sometimes in one day and working silly hours just to save up a little money. I decided a while ago that enough was enough, I wanted something regular and with a chance of progressing. 

So that is my bit of exciting news- I have a new job which I start on Monday! It isn't my dream job but its full time and with a good company who I could see myself sticking with, unlike the job I have now! 

Hopefully once I'm settled there I can get back to normal and start blogging a little more. I have missed posting over the last few weeks, I have some lovely new bits I want to share, so watch out for those.
Anyway, hopefully my readers (there might be a few of you) will bear with me while I get sorted and hopefully get into a better routine working 9-5. That has to be the best thing! No more 10pm finishes!

I did manage to sneak in a little shopping trip today, there were a few bits I needed from Boots and I spotted these!
Models Own are 3-for-2 at the moment at Boots and I have had my eye on the Splash collection since I heard about it so I picked up Pink Paradise and Golden Shores, meaning I got Pink Punch from the Ice Neon collection free! I can't wait to try them, they look amazing! This new job also allows me to wear whatever nail polish I want for work, unlike my old one which doesn't allow it! So watch out for lots more interesting nail art coming up!


2 comments:

  1. The whole neon collection is gorgeous! Ahhh that 3 for 2 in Boots always gets me.... The perks
    of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  2. GlitterandGloss16 May 2013 at 22:38

    It is isn't it! They've brought out so much good stuff lately! I can't resist a good freebie haha

    ReplyDelete