Saturday 2 February 2013

My Hair Heroes

I'm going a little blogging mad today, but have had nothing better to do so you'll have to put up with my ramblings. I've noticed a lot of January essentials and posts around hero products recently, so I thought I'd chip in with my favourites. I have really fine flat hair which I hate so for me it's all about the volume, so here are a few of my tried and tested favourites. 




My daily essential is Schwartzkopf Got2b Powderful Volumising Styling Powder. This little gem comes out a little like talcum powder and you rub it into your roots for amazing volume which really does last all day. A little goes a long way but you can use more for really big hair for a night out. It does make your hair feel a little dry though so I always make sure I brush it out thoroughly before I go to bed although I do use it again every morning. I really can't say enough how much I love this and at £4.07 it is a bargain as it lasts for ages!





Trevor Sorbie Beautiful Volume Volumising Mousse is another of my essentials. I use this before blow-drying my hair to give it extra volume. I have been using this for a few years now and I can definitely tell if I miss a day. It really does make a difference and lasts until I sleep on my hair and ruin it. At £5.10 it is worth the money as it also lasts for ages and I usually stock up when they are 3-for-2 or 3 for £10 at Boots (which is quite often, 3-for-2 at the moment). I haven't got round to trying the rest of the range yet but have heard good things from customers so I am intending to try the shampoo and condition when I use up some of the others I have left at the moment. 
This one is a newbie, I haven't found a heat protection spray I like as much since they changed the Tony and Guy stuff a while ago, so I have been trying product after product to find a keeper. I think this could be the one. I picked it up as they are on 2 for £5 at Boots so I thought I'd give it a go, volumising spray and heat protection sounded perfect for me and well, it is! I have only used it a few times so far but have noticed my hair isn't so flat at the roots and feels really soft but not flat like the Tresemme heat spray left it :(
At £3.89 I would say it's worth a go if you, like me, straighten your hair everyday but suffer from fine, flat hair.

So there we go, those are my couldn't live without, take them everywhere with me kind of hair heroes. I have tried all sorts of other hair products but keep coming back to the same ones.

So what are your hair heroes? I'd love to hear from anyone with the same flat hair problem as me. Have you found anything better then these?



4 comments:

  1. Found you blog via the blog hop & followed :)

    would love you to check out my blog

    Jewel Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah (Little Miss KME)3 February 2013 at 19:15

    Found you on #bbloggers - I also have the Trevor Sorbie volume mousse and love it. I agree you can really tell the difference when you don't you it! Now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, glad someone else thinks its as amazing as me! Have you tried any others from the range that are worth a go? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. I've nominated your for a Liebster Award. http://flabbyface.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/im-so-chuffed.html

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete