Friday 25 January 2013

Something New For Spring


Since it's so cold and snowy outside I was excited to see some new releases from Barry M for the Spring. They are bringing out four bright sunny new additions to the Gelly range. I will have to get my hands on some of these as I love the Gelly polishes!
 Lychee GNP10, Dragon Fruit GNP11, Green Berry GNP12, Papaya GNP13 retailing at £3.99

Something else exciting, they are also releasing four new textured polishes, which sound similar to Nails Inc concrete polishes. These will be interesting to try as I have loved the recent trend for nail effects with the caviar and fur effect nails!

Available in four bright summery shades: Ridley Road (Green) TNP4, Kingsland Road (Pink) TNP3, Station Road (Yellow) TNP2 and Atlantic Road (Blue) TNP1, they will also retail for £3.99.

These will be available in Superdrug on the 13th Feb and in Boots on the 20th Feb. I will definitely be getting some of the new Gelly shades and I'm looking forward to seeing how the textured ones turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment