Thursday 24 January 2013

Models Own Jack Frost

This is just a quick post to show my favourite shade from the winter collections I have seen this season- Models Own Jack Frost from the Wonderland collection. I have used this over a few different colours and it seems to go with anything. It is a gorgeous iridescent glitter showing different colours depending on the light.
I use this today over Barry M Gelly in Blueberry, with the Blue Plum shade for a statement nail. Having seen a few different posts using this polish I do think it is more effective over darker shades as the glitter shows up mores although I do love it over the pale blue for an almost snowy effect. 

The Models Own polishes are buy one get one half price at Boots at the moment and at £5 each this makes them a bargain so I might have to stock up on a few more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment